Evolution Shock Seminar-Daddio/Ankeny Texas March 10th

To: evolution-discussions@egroups.com, evolution-announce@egroups.com,
Subject: Evolution Shock Seminar-Daddio/Ankeny Texas March 10th
From: Jkinser77@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 07:07:55 EST
As part of Evolution Performance Driving Schools 2 day Dial In school for car
and driver set up in College Station on March 10-11th weekend, we are having
a shock seminar on Saturday night 6pm at6 the Texas A&M site in one of the
rooms on site. Guy Ankeny(formerly of Tri Point Engineering and now of Ankeny
Racing Enterprises) and Mark Daddio (referred by many as the caropractor and
regarded as one of the most gifted individuals in car set ups among driving,
the 2000 Driver of Eminence) will be putting on this brief seminar to go over
the issue of shocks.  It is free for the students enrolled in the Dail In for
the weekend and there wil be a small cover fee at the door for any other
people interested in attending.

Go to our web at www.autocross.com/evolution for more info and the contact
info for Rick. We still have a few slots open for Phase one, and the Dial In.
 If interested in the dial In, you may contact me.

Don't miss this most technical/mechancical info filled seminar on shocks and
the importance and dynamics of this hot war issue.

Jean Kinser Dana
Owner/Cofounder Evolution Performance Driving School
www.autocross.com/evolution