Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system

To: volpp@netdoor.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car trailer/tornado navagation system
From: Mdmotorsprt@aol.com
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:57:36 EST
In a message dated 2/3/01 9:16:23 AM Eastern Standard Time, volpp@netdoor.com
writes:

> Since I live in Mississippi, and State law requires
>  that I own some sort of trailer that I can live in so that the tornados
know
>  where to land, does anyone out there know anything about a trailer like
>  this?

Your dealers have their heads up their collevtive a**es (gee, a dealer,
really? What  a shock!). These types of trailers are very popular out west
for the dune buggy crowd and I know of one spec racer owner that has one. I
have seen the name *Toy Box* or *adult Toy Box* somehwere on the side. This
may be a brand name or manufactrurer. I have seen one in the Ohio area, and I
think they are a great way to go.

Mike D.