Ft. Myers Evolution School Feb 15th and Feb 16th

To: "'autox@autox.team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ft. Myers Evolution School Feb 15th and Feb 16th
From: Darrin DiSimo <ddisimo@gate.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 11:23:14 -0500
Hello,

  Just wanted to let everyone know that there are
still a couple of openings for the Phase 1 (Thursday,
Feb 15th) and the Phase 2 (Friday, Feb 16th) Evolution
school scheduled just before the Ft. Myers ProSolo.
The cost of the school is $195 per phase and includes
lunch.  If you want to attend this school, please do
not hesitate, we need your registration now!  Below
is a entry form.  Please print it out and mail it to
the address on the form.

Darrin DiSimo
Ft. Myers Evolution School Administrator
home: (954) 757-2298
email: ddisimo@gate.net

FT. MYERS EVOLUTION PERFORMANCE DRIVING SCHOOL ENTRY FORM
FEBRUARY 15th and 16, 2001
ENTRY DEADLINE: NOW!
COST: $195, make checks payable to Darrin DiSimo
MAIL TO: Darrin DiSimo
         11290 Heron Bay Blvd, Apt #2016
         Coral Springs, FL 33076

PHASE 1: ___________     PHASE 2: _________