G-tech Pro

To: "'autox'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: G-tech Pro
From: "Linnhoff, Eric" <elinnhoff@smmc.saint-lukes.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:45:27 -0600
Howdy all.

Well I made another acquisition this past weekend and I hope it's not just
another in a long line of "stuff that just sits on the shelf" items.  I
traded an unused car audio amplifier for a G-tech Pro unit.

I had hoped that it would prove useful in tuning my upcoming Street Touring
suspension on a skid pad as it reads both (but not simultaneously) peak G's
and continuous (more than 3 seconds) G forces.

Has anyone else used these with success?  Any pointers?  I realize that it's
no GEEZ!, but it's gotta beat the butt-dyno for accuracy and repeatability.

As usual, thanks in advance for all the excellent help that I always receive
from those who are older and much wiser than me.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
1998 Dodge Neon R/T
#69 STS    #13 TLS
eric10mm@qni.com