Re: Hot wheels challenge?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot wheels challenge?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 20:12:20
"CJ at Pylon" <pylon@pylon.cc> wrote:

>Anyone know what the Hot Wheels challenge is on the Meridian
>Tour Schedule?

Everybody gets a Hot Wheels (TM) car in their registration
packet.  Part of the entertainment on Saturday night's
banquet agenda is the Hot Wheels Challenge, a single-elimination
drag race of everybody's Hot Wheels car.  At least this is
what happened last year.  I ASSume that they will be operating
the same again this year.....

-Arthur ("Wait until you see *my* Hot Wheels Challenge car
                                        this year" edition.)