Re: A funny little Lotus tale!

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: A funny little Lotus tale!
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:03:16 -0600
Hey, hey, there's more "Formula One" out there than Formula One.

My brother races Formula One.

Airplanes. And in that game, Formula One is the entry-level class -- sorta
the Street Touring of air races. Aren't there Formula One snowmobiles too?
What else?

(Loved the tale about Mr. Lotus and his legacy! :-)

--Rocky Entriken