Re: Hot wheels challenge?

To: volpp@netdoor.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot wheels challenge?
From: "Arthur Emerson" <vreihen@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 16:12:49
"Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com> wrote:

>The Hot Wheels challenge will be the same format as before. This has proved
>to be a Tour highlight, and we are looking
>forward to a third straight year of grown men and women playing
>with little cars.

Not to put you on the spot, Steve, but is there any plan to
web-cast the competition again this year???  I don't see
anything on the Peavey web site for 2001 yet.  A few of
the locals from up here in the northeast tuned in last year,
and they thought that the broadcast idea was great.....

-Arthur ("They called my car 'battleship gray'" edition.)