Re: Hot wheels challenge?

To: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot wheels challenge?
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 15:20:30 -0600
I am 99% sure it will happen.  Howard has recruited 4 announcers that will
provide more color and play by play than last year.  I think his plan is,
Howard, Roger Johnson, Benny Dement, Danny Shields.  The area we have used
for grid the last two years in now an active flight school.  That is where
we had phone lines, but they now belong to the school.  As soon as we work
that out, we are on.

FWIW, Peavey had over 6000 hits to the 2000 broadcast.