Re: Hot wheels challenge?

To: Arthur Emerson <vreihen@hotmail.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hot wheels challenge?
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 08:56:30 -0600
The Hot Wheels challenge will be the same format as before.  This has proved
to be a Tour highlight, and we are looking forward to a third straight year
of grown men and women playing with little cars.

P.S.  My 9 year old son, (last years winner) says his new car is faster than
the car he won with last year.