lights

To: "Autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: lights
From: "James Rogerson" <jwalter@ptra.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 14:01:52 -0600
Heyward, I don't like your choices but if I just have the two I'd take:

>..
>..2. I would rather have the reaction time count in my total time
>..even if it
>..meant that I would not know what it was.
>..

If not cumulative (RT+ET), then dump the tree.  What purpose does it serve now,
other than OK you can go?  Just to look cool?  Pro Solo may not be drag racing,
but it isn't Solo2, either.  It should/could be the best of the two though.

James Rogerson
FP and really no dog in this fight.
Houston Region SSS

James Rogerson
[FP #125] - Techless Racing
"Nails are glue, hypothetically speaking" - Lou Fertile
"Men that like golf are unhappy at home and incapable of having a meaningful
relationship with women" - Joseph Heller
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's
start with typewriters." Frank Lloyd
Wright(1868-1959)