RE: Pro Solo Format Change

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Pro Solo Format Change
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 14:58:52 -0800 (PST)
One other thing about Sunday.. it is one of the few event formats which
gives you time to re-think the course, make some final adjustments (to
car or driver), or even to evaluate your performance using one of the
commonly-used tools (Geez or whatever). Naturally, it also introduces
weather and other risks.

If we go to a one-day "qualifying" and then eliminations on Sunday, we
lose that. We also lose 2 runs per side. Now, it's make it on the first
day or go home. I think it will cut workers and spectators for Sunday.
At least they're already there under the old format. Now, they have the
option to pack and leave Saturday night.

BTW, I really liked the additional (Peavey) challenge last year. Never
got drawn, but it gave a chance to the ordinary guy to do well and have
some extra fun.

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing

http://auctions.yahoo.com/