Re: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: New ProSolo Timing System
From: Bob Monday <boysrus_racing@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:37:55 -0800 (PST)
If the purpose of autocross is to get the adrenalin pumping, there's
nothing that does it like having only a few seconds to stage, then
watching the lights come down the tree knowing that your time starts on
green, not when you break the start light.

I remember how laid back "regular" autocross seemed after running my
first Pro. I now watch the starter at an autocross waive a flag to
start a car, and to me that means "..whenever you're ready..", not
"GO!". Granted this will be a small step up from that, but still not
like watching the tree come down.

If the word on team.net is accurate, it will be a disappointment to
lose only to gain an RT that doesn't matter on day 1. A whole new
psychology...

Bob Monday
Boys-R-Us Racing
http://auctions.yahoo.com/