Re: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Supra Classing, was: SM PAX
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 18:52:24 -0500
Larry:

Thanks for the sensible reply. But one thing still puzzles me. When did 944s
walk all over the rest of SM? They were never given a chance to come up to
bat. Where as the Supra got the Alex Rodriguez treatment. :^)

To also respond to Kent's post:
If the 944 is "out" then the Supra should follow suit. Or the if the Supra
is to remain in SM then the 944 really should be included. It is the
inequity of this that bothers me.

Matt Murray

mattm@optonline.net