Re: Helmets - how to figure Snell rating

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Helmets - how to figure Snell rating
From: Jim Wilson <jim@jamesdwilson.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2001 22:50:10 -0500
Just curious as to how I would know or how
could I find out what the Snell rating on a helmet
was if it had no sticker on it. I have a Simpson
Bandit that for the life of me I cannot find a Snell
sticker on anywhere. I know I did not take the sticker
off either since the helmet was only used a few times
years ago and is in practically new condition - if I had
original purchase invoice with a date on it would that
give some indication as to the Snell rating?