Re: drag racin' fun

To: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: drag racin' fun
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:30:09 -0500
>I was considering this as I just have the car done and want to see how
it
>will do compared to my previous cars. The sad point is NHRA will not
pass it
>in Tech. You have to have side windows or glass. I have neither. You
can
>only have 12" of rubber fuel line, I have more. You also need to have a
>tailight and I don't. It would be fun but I think the rules they have
rule
>out alot of us in the Mod catagory.
>
>Don Miller TLS #8
>68 Datsun Roadster with a VG30ET Turbo installed

========================
Don, you just need to find yourself a local strip that has "grudge"
nights.  Anything is legal as long as it doesn't spew fluids or drop
parts everywhere.

Last night the tech procedure was "Hey, is this a stock car, and is the
battery held down snugly?"  I replied "yes".   "Here's your number for
the night."

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."