Re: drag racin' fun

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "KC Autox" <kcautox@onelist.com>,
Subject: Re: drag racin' fun
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 12:48:30 -0400
We've been doing this as a group up in the New England Region for years now,
once at the beginning of the season, once at the end in the fall. We go on
"Friday Night Grudge Night" at New England Dragway, take as many runs as we
can before the crowd gets too big, and call it a night.

We have some fun, and I recommend it as something different for solo drivers
to do as a group, but the consensus is that it's not our collective cup of
tea compared to the excitement of what we normally do. The hardcore drag
guys probably wouldn;t dig our thing either, for that matter. Thats what
makes America beautiful.

Autocrossing "mundane" for you? Sorry to hear that. The drags are ok, but if
thats "real racing", I'll take our imitation version any day.

Steve Ostrovitz