Re: Revised STU Proposed Rules - Plan of attack

To: Loren@kscable.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Revised STU Proposed Rules - Plan of attack
From: "Jeff Lloyd" <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 07:21:23 GMT
The soloution is simple, make all cars CARB legal,  Calif. has been leading
the charge in emmitions since I can remember, and all (not for off road use)
parts MUST be CARB, legal...

so if a car can pass Calif. test It can pass anywhere

even here in pennsylvaina where Us near the big cities need to
dyno-smog our cars once a year, and the rest of the state, (hi ERIC)
can run open pipes and still be legal

Jeff