Shifter kart questions

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Shifter kart questions
From: Buddy Ahlers <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 20:42:31 -0700 (PDT)
I'm really sorry if this was covered earlier...i know there was a
thread on this not too long ago, but I really didn't pay attention to
it at all.

But that was before I had the chance to buy a shifter kart for a pretty
cheap price (the 100 cc kart is even cheaper).  Do the clubs in the
susquehanna and DC regions allow shifter karts to run at the local
level?

Are you allowed to run a 100cc shifter kart with the 125's?  Are there
any differences in the two karts other than displacement? Is the arrive
and drive program still in existence?

Thanks in advance,

Buddy Ahlers