Re: Shifter kart questions

To: "Buddy Ahlers" <buddy_ahlers@yahoo.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Shifter kart questions
From: "Michael V. Pieczarka" <rmracsup@rmi.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 22:51:24 -0600
Buddy,
    An excellent source for information on karts and the best kart
classifieds on the net is www.muller.net/karting  . This site has info and
are not necessarily all Yamahas with clutches, some are direct drive ( that
will make for a real interesting start routine ) and others may be HPV100,
Parilla, Iame, etc. . Take a look at the classifieds on the site, and maybe
post a description of the karts you're looking at to the kart list, also
check out a kart shop if you have one in your area.

later
 mike