RE: nitrous oxide cartridges

To: bfuhrman@isd.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: nitrous oxide cartridges
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 22:14:20 GMT
yes, this just happened to 5 girls about 1/2 an hour from here they were
"Huffing" keyboard cleaner, dropped 2 wheels off tried to get back on, and
shot across the road into a tree, pretty bad wreck, where was this accident
you are talking about?

I don't know about you guys but when I was a teenager we kept the drugs to
the confines of one of our houses, or the local field. We would have NEVER
thought of Driving around doing shit, But you know it's the WAR on drugs...
we used to be able to go out and buy a bag of pot, smoke it, eat a hot dog
and pass out, what was so bad about that, now the kids have to go out and do
household items in there cars, I only knew one guy growing up that sniffed
glue and he showed it..  so come to your own conclusions, I think this over
legistation is killing our kids..

IMHO
Jeff