Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School"

To: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Subject: Re: A Sportsman of the "Old School"
From: Chris Moore <tr6-20@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 18:36:53 -0400
Well JD, I was going to wax eloquently about how you are truly a cultured
Southern gentleman and a fine choice for the DTN award this year, just in
case some folks were put off by the redneck aspersions.  I was also
trying to help your cause by keeping Jackson away from the keyboard, but
all for naught.  You've gone and told them yourself.  Well, some of the
things anyway.  You've left out a few, but we're saving them for the
talent show at Nationals.  :-)

Chris

On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:57:29 -0700 JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov writes:
>Have you been talking to that Jackson fellow again?  He didn't tell
>you about the wire wheels did he?  I was ONLY missing ONE spoke, I
swear.  Or, he didn't tell you about the piece of aluminum he gave me to
patch the holes in Lucretia's floor so's I wouldn't risk getting road
rash on my tush at the next
>event, did he?  Or that time I spun, and had to kill the motor and look
around to
>figger out where I was?  OhMyGawd!!!  He didn't show you the video of
the
>"Dixie Region Men's Choral Ensemble" did he???  And I absolutely (with
fingers
>crossed) deny supplying the British Dog Poop award we gave that one RX7
driver...