Re: nitrous oxide cartridges

To: eric10mm@qni.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: nitrous oxide cartridges
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 18:33:39 GMT
Trying to shake the Idea of a gun-totin Linhoff High on No2

Eric,

yes they are still sold, the local "Head Shop" sells them I beleive under
the the EZ-whip name.
Restraunt supply stores is your best bet since I'm not sure
if the drug culture is as public out there as it is here on the east coast.

Eric, You buy drugs for a living, what do you need Whipetts for?

Jeff Lloyd
"Get this, Whippets.... some people laugh, the rest need an explanation"

"In the 70's we didn't have Rehab we had the F-in supermarket"
-Dennis Leary (discussing whippets)

Ps. they do not contain enough No2 to make a diffrence in a car, now a human
on the other hand wahwahwahwahwah