Wheel application chart?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheel application chart?
From: ken.baker@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 15:37:16 -0500
Does anyone know of a web site that has a wheel conversion chart?
For example I want to know what the factory wheel size, bolt pattern,
and offset  for a 99' Camaro z-28. Then knowing that information I could
find wheels off another brand
of car that might fit.

This was just an example I don't need to know the Camaro size so please
do send that info.  I know the after market wheel manufactures have
their list for their products but I am looking for the wheel fitment
guide book published on the internet.

Seems like Grassroots Motorsports published some of the guide within the
last year.

Thanks for any leads
Ken Baker
SS 93' RX-7