Re: WTB: Prelude ATTS

To: <PAULES56@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WTB: Prelude ATTS
From: "rexford booth, iii" <rboot8i7@mwc.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 09:54:43 -0400
I'm not entirely certin on the operation of the ATTS.  I think it simply turns
the outside wheel faster in a corner, instead of waiting for a slippage to
occur.  It weighs about 100 lbs, and most autoXs whom I have spoken to (who own
SHs) do not think it was worth it.  I would agree.  The 5th gen is heavy enough
without having 100 lbs of extra weight to lug around.
If you are looking for a car simply for competition, then the new SI should
provide the best basis for those purposes.  However, if you want a daily driver
which is comfortable and stylish, the Prelude is pobably it.  The Integra is a
nice car, as is the Civic SI (I've driven both), but the Prelude is simply a
more driver-oriented car, IMHO.  Drive them all, however.

Rusty Booth
92 Prelude SI CSP