Re: DTN Contributions

To: Paul Czarnecki <oblique@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: DTN Contributions
From: "Steven N. Burkett" <sburkett@ooi.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 09:20:15 -0500 (CDT)
On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Paul Czarnecki wrote:

> As of 7/1/99, the Team.Net DTN (Driver to Nationals) balance sheet is

> Total = $77.26

We can do better than that!   Here's an idea:

If anyone on the list is a member of the Sourthern Indiana Region, and/or
has an "in" there, maybe we could announce something, or put a sign
somewhere at Evansville?  I'll volunteer to collect and mail any resulting
contributions...

Just a thought, maybe a dumb one.  Regardless, I'll be sending in my check
on Monday, along with any negotiable instruments I can scrounge while in
Indiana this weekend.

Steven