Re: WTB: Prelude ATTS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WTB: Prelude ATTS
From: "Keith Dedrick" <kdedrick@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 18:40:27 -0400
Let me 2 things to this thread.

1)    At least two Honda techs told me there was a change in the ATTS system
between the 97 and 98-99 cars, due to some initial problems.  I don't know
if this is true however.  Also there is a difference in the way the cars
handle, if you drive them back to back, which I did while my SH was being
prepped.

2)    I paid only a few hundred more for my SH than a regular prelude.
Since most salesman can't explain the difference between the two to justify
the price, the SH's sit on the lots.  The longer they sit on the lots the
more they have to be curtailed on the dealer's floorplan.  If you want one
shop around.

Keith Dedrick
98 Honda Prelude SH