FS: 1997 Neon ACR Coupe-Championship Winning!

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1997 Neon ACR Coupe-Championship Winning!
From: Michael King <mapco@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 13:51:22 +0000
Alright, I've finally broke down and going to sell it:

1997 Plymouth Neon ACR Coupe-White w/vinyl silver stripes, National
Championship interior (grey). A/C, AM/FM/CD, rear window defogger, K&N
air filter, Flowmaster exhaust, Magnecor wires, Energy swaybar bushings,
37K miles. All TSB's have been done. It has the "trick" double
adjustable, hydraulic, race-valved, Konis (originally $1300). It also
has a new steering rack, new set of valve springs, new Carbotech brakes,
new catalytic converter, new PS pump, new front motor mount, etc... This
car is in mint condition with no scratches or dents. Never been wrecked
or repainted. Mobil 1 since break-in. I can provide all settings so you
can go out and be competitive right out of the box. Car ran 5th at
Nationals in '97, and is the reigning SE Division champion in DS. Have
extra set of 35mm AR-24 wheels, plus mounted GForces, plus small front
sway bar, contingency stickers, plus other spare parts. Asking for
payoff of $8950 plus $300 for wheels/tires/parts. Let me know if
interested.

Thanks,
Mike King
98 Eclipse GSX