Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question
From: Gary Spray <gspray@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:23:47 -0600
At 10:56 AM 1/5/99 -0800, Alan Dahl wrote:
>Geeze, all these people who complain that they can't get everything they
>need for a week in Kansas in a Grand Cherokee! I got everything I needed
>including my race wheels and tires, 2 suitcases, an air compressor, a wash
>bucket, tools and who knows how much other stuff, in a *Miata* for crying
>out loud!
>
>Some people just don't know how to pack! :-)

Gosh, I guess not... You wouldn't have a picture would you? I spent a
Saturday afternoon last summer trying to figure out how to get more than
three of my race tires in/on my Miata.<G>

What's your secret?
----
Gary Spray
Topeka, Kansas
Crystal White '90 A (with white Mazda alloys)
M Club #43
Miata Club Of America
Kansas Region SCCA

** WAX? I bought it to DRIVE! **