Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question

To: Andy McKee <andrewmckee@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Annual Tow Vehicle Question
From: Kevin Brown <MGTRAutoXr@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 17:30:32 -0600
We've had great luck with our '96 Chevy Tahoe.  When towing a 2500 lb car
on a tandem axle trailer, you can hardly tell that you are towing it, plus
it has plenty of room for my wife and three kids and all of our gear.
Plus it is very comfortable on the highway, I've driven close to 900 miles
in one day (with the wife and kids, gear and trailer) and wasn't even
stiff when I got out - it has a lot more front seat and leg room than the
Cherokee that we traded in.  Plus it works great for off road driving when
we are camping in the mountains.

Kevin Brown  '74 TR6 AP  '64 MGB DSP  '89 MR2  '98 GTP  '96 Tahoe
Odessa, MO