San Fran Old Fartz?

To: autox@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: San Fran Old Fartz?
From: Jamie or Trisha Ridenour <ridenour@perigee.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 20:10:33 -0600
In keeping with the Old Fartz charter as I understand it (non member) I'd
like a volunteer to indoctrinate er I mean introduce a young man to the
SCCA and it's Solo II activities.  He's not old enough to run a kart but
he's very interested, and I was hoping someone there would give him a ride
on a fun run or something.
Does SFR have fun runs?

If there's a volunteer email me and I'll hook you up with him.

Thanks,

Jamie
btw you don't have to be an Old Fartz just nice and look trustworthy even
if you aren't don't want to scare his dad too much ;)
mailto:ridenour@perigee.net