Re: [Alpines] Oil pressure regulator valve

To: D W Spearing <kb9csw@juno.com>, alpines@autox.team.net, tom.hill@att.net
Subject: Re: [Alpines] Oil pressure regulator valve
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 09:35:52 -0800 (PST)
Lauri- I read the last post first. Now I know I was right in the relief
valve,its placement and the problems it causes. The drawing is very good as is
the post. Obviously the new style regulates pressure- ANYONE- does the orginal
do the same or just save the pump from creating so much pressure it saves the
imput shaft by RELIEFING pressure- etc?

Im rebuikding a 1725(they lost my ported head- so Im reporting another) long
project because of the lost head and health problems slowing me down- not to
mention the weather here in southern IL. and lack of heat in my shop.
TonytheTiger