Re: The other Series I

To: RSWiser@aol.com
Subject: Re: The other Series I
From: Dan Amidon <damidon@gilsongfx.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 09:00:39 -0500
I had a similar problem with my Series III, only it sat outside for
about 15
years.
Wow is it rusty.
Anyway, I spent about 2 months disassembling the entire vehicle. I
quickly
learned to spray all of the nuts and bolts with WD-40 the night before
taking
them apart. This made the parts come off easier and I did not break
anymore
bolts after starting this.
Dan Amidon
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series III GT