Re: The other Series I

To: <RSWiser@aol.com>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The other Series I
From: "Louis & Laila" <bwana@c2i2.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:08:40 -0700
If you can get inside the car, use that red tube that comes on a can of
Liquid Wrench, and squirt them real good. Let it sit for a while, and squirt
it some more. Then, work the door back and forth as much as you can and
squirt it again. Try this until you can open the door the whole way. Thit is
a process I have used and it worked. Lou