Re: The other Series I

To: Louis & Laila <bwana@c2i2.com>
Subject: Re: The other Series I
From: chuck nicodemus <armorseal@spiretech.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 08:49:04 -0800
It used to be when a hinge was stuck, I would heat it up abit first. just hot
enough for you NOT to want to keep your finger on the part. The spray the heck
out of it with a breaker oil or liquid wrench. the heat acts as a draw, just
like trailer bearings in cold water it will suck the oil into the parts and work
about 99 % faster.. The reason boat trailer bearings go out is they warm up
while traveling, and when sumersed in water .......
cheers chuck