Sunbeam Owner in Portugal

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunbeam Owner in Portugal
From: schristie@mail.usfli.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 07:49:47 -0600
Can anyone in Europe help this man?
Scott Christie

          Pieces for Sunbeam

          Sun, 3 Feb 2002 00:06:02 -0000

          Jqcesar@portugalmail.pt

          scott@sunbeamalpine.org

                                                      + Previous  |  Next ;

   Hello, my name is Nuno and i4m portuguese. I have a Sunbeam Alpine,
   however
   i don4t have some pieces. Could you please find them for me? I need:
   1- hard top;
   2- lights (front and rear)and all the components;
   3- seats (front and rear);
   4- signs of Sunbeam;
   5- windows for doors;

   Could you give me the prices for those pieces? Please send the
   information
   for nuno.lourenco@pt.bosch.com

   Best regards

   Nuno Lourenco

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
pic28614.gif]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
pic18598.gif]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
pic28458.gif]