one more Alpine back on the road up in Maine.

To: "alpines@autox.team.net" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: one more Alpine back on the road up in Maine.
From: Shane Sherman <edman@midmaine.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2002 10:10:09 -0500
After a six year hiatus, my old series I runs again! The recently
rebuilt engine lit right up (after re-installing the points done by a
buddy of mine unfamiliar with Lucas) The catalyst for embarking on this
project was finding a set of .020 AE pistons last fall on Ebay, the holy
grail I've been waiting for. If you see a white Series I on the road in
central Maine this spring, give a good wave, and if you see it parked,
stop and say hi! If you see the worst looking jaundice yellow TR3 you've
ever seen on the road, wave to that too, it's probably me.

Shane Sherman
1960 Series I B9007599LRX