Re: Ferrari in an Alpine

To: jeyerman@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Ferrari in an Alpine
From: sosnaenergyconsulting@home.com
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:01:02 -0800
Jan:
Interesting you should mention English cylinder heads.  Too bad for us
that the eventual Sunbeam Lotus connection didn't happen in time for our
cars to take advantage of it.  The (roughly) 2.2 liter twincam
Lotus/Jensen Healey lump put out 150 h.p. and 150 lb/ft of torque in
street form.  Don't know if it would fit in our cars or not since I'm
not sure which side the exhaust exits on and our infamous steering box
tends to make things difficult. Too bad the car shows have done for the
year or I could start checking out Jensen Healy motors.

Regards
David