Re: Sunbeam Lotus-Alpine (was Ferrari in an Alpine)

To: "Alpine List" <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sunbeam Lotus-Alpine (was Ferrari in an Alpine)
From: "Russell & Neola" <rmaddock@petrie.hotkey.net.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 18:57:18 +1000
One of the members of my local Sunbeam club has a Sunbeam Lotus. See
www.qld.sunbeam.org.au\shownshine\ss3.htm for a pic of the engine bay.

I've never measured it up, but that engine takes up a lot of space. It's
canted over too, about as much as in an Imp. Presumably this is to clear the
bonnet line. I doubt it would fit in an Alpine, but you never know.

Russ Maddock

Sunbeams hit the Gold Coast in June 2001 - www.qld.sunbeam.org.au/national