Re: Rover V-8

To: Victor Hughes <v.hughes@student.canberra.edu.au>
Subject: Re: Rover V-8
From: bmounce@impop.bellatlantic.net
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 19:39:49 -0400
I also remember reading (where?) that the distributor location on the Ford unit
was very advantageous for the Tiger.  You may have some luck looking in a Morgan
book, literature or website to get a cutaway of the Rover 3500.  I've looked in
the Sheally book, the Survivors book and in the sales literature I got from
Moggie, no luck.  Bill