Re: [6pack] Tri carb set up

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tri carb set up
From: dave n via 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 20:06:17 -0500

--===============6081173570871383532==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0031_01D1AE1C.13169760"

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01D1AE1C.13169760
        charset="Windows-1252"

numbers may say one thing, but I think the best test is the =93seat=94 =
test.  have first put the triples on a stock engine, then done quite a =
lot of other mods, I=92m going to say the seat test says do it.

and, I will add that my son has done very well in TR6 modified with this =
car.

like so many things, there are a ton of opinions.  I=92ll stick with =
mine.