Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not

To: "Ken" <k_nachman@comcast.net>, "Richmond Triumph Register"
Subject: Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not
From: "Bill Wellbaum" <wcwellbaum@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 09:00:07 -0700
On a separate but related issue--a fellow TR-6 owner commented that my TR-6
headlights had a yellowish look--not a bright, clear white appearance.  His
suggestion was that I might have a bad ground causing reduced lighting and
the yellowish appearance.  Two things come to mind:
1.  Old or original lucas headlights which need replacing, or,
2.  A bad ground somewhere. Where would I start looking?

Any suggestions from my fellow listers as to the solution to my problem.

Bill Wellbaum
British Auto Club of Las Vegas