Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not

To: Frank Vantacich <rustymetal@sbcglobal.net>, Shop Talk
Subject: Re: [6pack] UPDATE: Lighting issue - I found out what it is not
From: im sloane <im_sloane@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:53:07 +0000
Also on this topic, be sure your car has the negative wire from the battery to
the body-tub, if correct for your year. I reported on my other thread, but my
brother's problem on his 73 was missing that wire. I'm not sure if he had
yellow lights, but it was cooking his alternators because the headlights
couldn't find enough ground. My 69 doesn't have this wire.

Sloane :)

69-Six