Re: [6pack] OT: 6-pack Forums / Cross posting

To: 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] OT: 6-pack Forums / Cross posting
From: "John VanNorman" <jsvannorman@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:17:28 -0400
I'm not a big poster on either our email list or the 6-Pack website,
but I used to hit the 6-Pack website to read the forums at least one
or twice a day.  I say "used to" because after they redesigned the
6-Pack website, they took away one of the most useful features they
had - the list of the 10 or so most recent forum postings.  I could
quickly scan the posting subjects and see what caught my eye.  Now you
have to go into each forum topic to see what is new and if there is a
subject that catches your eye and I'm too lazy to do that.  Maybe the
"most recent postings" list still there in another location, but I
wish they would bring that back.

That's why I like the email list digest - when I get an email I can
scan the list of subjects and pick out what interests me.

John V.
1974 1/2 TR6