Re: [6pack] OT: 6-pack Forums / Cross posting

To: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>, 6pack List
Subject: Re: [6pack] OT: 6-pack Forums / Cross posting
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 05:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Kendall,

My gut feel (don't have numbers to prove) is that most
posters on the 6-pack forum do not use this list and
the same can be said the other way around.  This list
has been around a long time...a few years more than
the 6-pack forum(s) so you'd think this list would
have more folks on it.  BUT, there are a TON of
registered users on the 6-pack forum.  I'm not sure
how many subscribe to this list, but there are almost
5300 registered users at the 6-pack site.  The number
of hits each day is staggering.

I encourage folks to visit & check out what's goin'
on.

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez
6-PACK Editor