Re: [6pack] Road trip

To: "Phil Beckman" <pbeckman@ameritech.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Road trip
From: "Henri Lefebvre" <75teer6@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:53:37 -0600
Phil,

In addition to the rear hubs, you might check the Front hubs and bearings.
I also carry a spare:
    Fuel pump,
    Heater control valve (even if you don't intend to use the heater),
    Distributor cap, points, condenser,
    Valve cover gasket,

I have never needed any of the above on a road trip, but better safe than sorry,

Henri