Re: [6pack] Road trip

To: Phil Beckman <pbeckman@ameritech.net>, "6pack@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Road trip
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:26:44 +0000
Phil, a few additional thoughts..

AAA or similar breakdown insurance
Make sure the wipers and washers work, especially if you tend to normally
avoid using the car on rainy days
Make sure the hazard lights work and that the blinkers still work after you
test the hazards
If you anticipate cold periods make sure the heater valve works and doesn't
rupture when you open/close it. You should always have a spare valve in the
trunk.

I love road trips in the TR, have fun.

Stan