RE: OD assembly: gssket location

To: "Marc Nederkoorn" <adsl709847@tiscali.nl>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: OD assembly: gssket location
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 08:47:40 -0700
Marc, I stand somewhat corrected.  My kit came with an orange gasket
between the OD adapter and the OD unit.  The two brake ring gaskets are
black and appear to be the same thickness.  Now I vaguely remember they
were both different which agrees with Nelson and the catalogs, but my
recollection is that it was fairly obvious where each one went.  I think
it was a combination of matching them up against the rear housing and
the hydraulic housing.  I would check with your supplier to make sure
you got the right gaskets.  John