British racing Green

To: "Jerry Shaw" <slowtoaccept@yahoo.com>
Subject: British racing Green
From: "Derek Graham" <saffrontr@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 06:55:31 +0100
Jerry,

The theory is that BRG came in at CF27002, ie at the start of the 74= model.
Have a look at the following website
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/rhodes/paint.html this is probably the most
comprehensive site for Conifer and British Racing green and give paint codes
from most manufacturers. Hope that this helps.

Derek Graham

CP54529-O