Re: Donuts....

To: Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>, 6 Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Donuts....
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:46:33 -0500
Hi Richard,

I asked about this some time back. I think I convinced myself and with the help
of others that it's
not a problem. I plan to use Michelin X red lines on the wires (I know I
know...). So I hope the
"bicycle tires" will help. I'll use real tires on my 71 TR6, but I want the
Michelins on the TR250.
I bought it new. It's not a real car anyway. It's a time machine, and I need
the Michelins for trips
to 1968. Plus, by using the spacers I can always swap the wires with the solid
wheels and real tires
from the TR6.

Don Malling