Re: Donuts....

To: Sally or Dick Taylor <tr6taylor@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Donuts....
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:42:17 -0500
Hi Dick,

I purchased 4 Dayton wires for my TR250 restoration, and planned to use spacers
with the longer
steel wheel lug bolts. With wires and tubes, I still need a spare correct?
Can't fix a tube on the
road right?

So I guess I'd still like a compact spare that would fit the TR250/6 bolt
pattern. Any ideas?

Don Malling